Wednesday, May 13, 2020

He Understands


Thoughts for the Day, May 13, 2020

Psalm 139:1-4 New International Version (NIV)
You have searched me, Lord,
    and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
    you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
    you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
    you, Lord, know it completely.

God calls you to come to Him for understanding, after all He knows you better than you know yourself.   This beautiful Psalm is a reminder of  God’s  presence in your every move. When no one else seems to understand you,  simply rely on Him—the one who made you “…and knew you before you were born …(Jeremiah 1:5)  You don’t  have to fear  going to Him, because He views you through eyes of grace. Rejoice in the One who understands you entirely and loves you thoroughly.  Today as you talk with Him ponder these thoughts and let His love penetrate your being.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment